We are seeking a Commercial Operations Specialist for our growing company based in Salt Lake City. This is a multi-faceted role, in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. As the Commercial Operations Specialist, you will collaborate with the Commercial team and other internal stakeholders to ensure operational needs are met, ensuring overall company and commercial success.
Process Implementation and Improvement
- Partner with the Commercial Operations Manager to implement organization-wide processes and procedures.
- Build commercial enablement, ensuring overall operational needs and requirements are met to drive commercial success.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to seek opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze and report ad-hoc to Commercial Sales Leadership using Analytics database and Commercial CRM reporting/dashboards.
- Monitor and reconcile data based on system and process requirements, ensuring accurate on-time delivery of analytics and information to internal stakeholders.
- Develop training content, SOPs, and required documentation for Commercial Operation’s systems, processes, and projects.
- Align with the various Commercial team members and other departments/ stakeholders to identify and address operational challenges and gaps while prioritizing.
- Test and develop system/ software user scripts, risk analysis, and other action items required for release updates other integrations.
- Research, vet, and develop partnerships with potential business/ software vendors.
- Support the Commercial Operations and Quality and Regulatory teams with document control and maintenance, including periodic reviews, training, and compliance.
- Lead and assist with project and process management including implementation, training, and overall compliance.
- Attend and participate in Commercial meetings as needed, recording meeting minutes for project summary and action items necessary for operational readiness and deployment.
Sales Team Support
- Support systems administration and audits for Commercial Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and Sera e-Order software.
- Support the Commercial Sales Field Team, ensuring all business needs and requirements are met, enabling sales deployment.
- Collaborate with Field Sales Team and other internal stakeholders to establish and onboard sites using Sera’s e-Order Physician Portal.
- Assist with account management, monitoring and administering tasks in the Sera e-Order portal and Commercial CRMs.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to identify day-to-day improvement opportunities in the CRM workflow for streamlined implementation and overall utilization.
Benefits for Full-time Employees
The starting salary for this role is between $60,000 and $80,000/yr. depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package featuring an 85% to 95% premium paid healthcare plan, 13 paid holidays, three weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, and more!
Sera Prognostics requires attestation of COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.