We are seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our growing company. As the Customer Support Specialist, you will establish and strengthen positive and productive relationships with health care providers, payers, institutions, ASOs, patients, etc. and Sera Prognostics’ cross-functional teams while providing best-practice customer service to both internal and external customers.
This position is responsible for partnering with colleagues to set up new accounts and train, on-board, and/or support health care providers and their teams. The customer support specialist will answer patient inquiries and collaborate with commercial partners, providing exceptional customer service in resolving matters to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of our PreTRM® Test result.
This position will partner with Sera’s clinical laboratory accessioning team to trouble shoot and resolve sample issues to ensure patient PreTRM Test reports are fully completed and sent to health care providers in an accurate and timely manner while adhering to all established processes and regulatory guidelines.
- 2-5 years of experience working in high-volume sales and/or customer service environment with strong service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates solid judgement skills.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high-quality standard of work.
- Working knowledge of basic computer software, e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM (e.g Salesforce), ACD, etc.
A successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Prior experience working in a healthcare setting.
- Prior B2B and/or B2C sales experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.