The Draw Site Business Development Manager will grow the number of access points/locations where customers can obtain blood draws and the number of external outpatient phlebotomy lab contracts at both the national and regional level.
- Conduct nationwide assessment of marketplace and provide recommendations for priority targets to grow accessibility to providers and their patients to obtain a blood draw to facilitate obtaining Sera’s PreTRM® test
- Formulate a national draw site business development strategy to drive PreTRM® utilization focused on profitable margins (lowering per unit costs), facilitate achievement of sales quotas by enabling convenient blood draw options, while meeting expected quality standards (set by Laboratory Operations, Quality and Regulatory, and Legal) and ensuring provider and patient customer satisfaction levels
- Leverage professional network to negotiate new vendor/partner contracts
- Develop and establish key customer relationships with new and existing reference laboratories
- Travel as necessary in staffed sales territories for in-person meetings with customers and prospects to develop key relationships.
- Work with the sales force on a regular and ongoing basis, and assist in developing effective regional based strategies help drive referrals
- Close 2-4 contracts per quarter
Sera Prognostics requires attestation of COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.
Please send your resume to Courtney Lair, Executive Recruiter for Accordance Search Group at firstname.lastname@example.org