Located on the edge of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains, Sera Prognostics, Inc. is a women’s health diagnostics company dedicated to improving the health of babies and mothers. We are a growing company tasked with becoming a global leader in high-value women’s health diagnostics, delivering pivotal information to physicians that will improve health and improve the economics of healthcare delivery. According to Sera’s CEO, employees here must possess three qualities to be successful: 1) the individual must be passionate and dedicated to changing the world; 2) they must be smart and work smart; and 3) they must have absolute integrity. If this is you, we urge you to keep reading!
We are seeking a Client Account Specialist to join our growing company. As the Client Account Specialist, you will manage and collaborate with the Commercial Team to ensure that all client’s needs are met. In addition, this role will be responsible for cultivating and developing their own customer base and utilizing resources from the Regional Account Managers and Key Account Managers to further develop the US Market. This role will act as a liaison between internal operations and external selling efforts.
- Ability to implement commercial strategies by calling on potential customers and cultivating lead opportunities for their Regional Account Manager
- Communicate clearly and actively with internal sales constituents and keep pre-existing customer base informed of order statuses, product updates, and any other troubleshooting as required
- Onboarding of commercial customers
- Calling on a curated list of potential customers and acting on any and all new leads created from marketing efforts
- Management and maintenance of CRM records within the territorial overview and other commercial technical tools and platforms.
- Meet minimum sales activity requirements as dictated by Sr. Manager of Sales Operations
- Assist the field sales teams by prospecting new business opportunities and further grow pre-existing customers alongside Regional Account Managers
- Analyze account targets to determine requirements to close new customers through information gathering, sales call cycle, and other marketing initiatives
- Understand existing customer relationships (internal/external) and their requirements to ensure they are being met & exceeded
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to the commercial team and senior management
- Vet and manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts
- Educate new customers on Sera Prognostic offerings in a virtual sales environment
- Cover open territories as deemed necessary
- Master product knowledge and selling skills required to communicate product detailing to new customers
- Use internal data, along with market and competitor research, to help drive sales strategy and achieve commercial targets
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or service role
- Start-up and/or Biotech Experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Teams
- Proven communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset
- Ability to multi-task to ensure all business requirements and needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactive, efficient problem solver; Collaborative and team-oriented
- Ability to work well independently and autonomously, while being a valued team player
- Superb time management skills; highly organized
- Possess a multi-facet “do what it takes” attitude to help solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and have a growth mindset!
A successful candidate will also possess the following
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Field Sales & Inside Sales Experience
Benefits for Full-time Employees
The starting salary for this role is $70,000 to $75,000/yr. with a bonus potential of up to $6,000 a quarter and includes an excellent benefits package featuring an 85% to 95% premium paid healthcare plan, 14 paid holidays, three weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, and more!
Sera Prognostics requires attestation of COVID-19 vaccination at the time of offer.
How to Apply
Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the top of this page to provide your information to our HR team.