Located on the edge of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains, Sera Prognostics, Inc. is a women’s health diagnostics company dedicated to improving the health of babies and mothers. We are a growing company tasked with becoming a global leader in high value women’s health diagnostics, delivering pivotal information to physicians that will improve health and improve the economics of healthcare delivery. According to Sera’s CEO, employees here must possess three qualities to be successful: 1) the individual must be passionate and dedicated to changing the world; 2) they must be smart and work smart; and 3) they must have absolute integrity. If this is you, we urge you to keep reading!
We are seeking a Salesforce Software Engineer to join our growing company. In this role, you will assist with the application development of key organizational systems. Sera Prognostics requires ongoing software enhancements to facilitate the processing of laboratory-developed tests. The combination of in-house developed and off-shelf purchased systems requires the technical expertise of an experienced Salesforce Software Engineer to assist with the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of these systems to accommodate the current and future growth needs of our organization.
- Contribute to the growing software development team and assist with the continuous improvement of the team’s methodology for establishing best practices of developed applications.
- Work closely with end users, primary focus on the Sales/Commercial team, to assist in the definition of system requirements and other required changes to the CRM.
- Hands-on configuration in SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, complex APEX code and configuration, Workflows, Process Builder, Customer/Partner communities set up, and creation/maintenance of lightning components.
- Develop and document a thorough knowledge and understanding of the organization’s systems and integrations to SFDC, Billing, Financial, Laboratory, and other systems.
- Provide maintenance of systems through programming software enhancements and/or development of new software solutions across multiple programming languages.
- Advise on key structural/formatting decisions of the SFDC platform relating to SFDX, Lightning, CTI, and other tooling/best practices.
- Assist the development team in establishing best practices and identifying current technology solutions, programming languages, tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience.
- Strong experience with writing SOQL, Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components, Process Builder, Salesforce Flow, and workflows/approval rules using custom code.
- Experience with toolsets for custom development on the Force.com platform such as SFDX, Intellij (or other IDE), CTI, Illuminated Cloud, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the C# language along with associated frameworks such as Visual Studios, WPF, WCF, WebAPI, MVC, XAML, etc.
- Experienced with various relational database management systems, (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), and related languages (i.e. PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc.).
- Familiarity with business ecosystems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure (including DevOps), AdvancedMD, etc.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and best practices, SaaS, REST, and Cloud Architecture (AWS).
- Experienced with automated deployment tools for continuous integration such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to develop systems across the “full stack” including database design, creation of services, and development of the front-end in either thick or thin clients.
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new, and emerging technologies, and processing environments.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work between multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to communicate with colleagues at all levels so that issues can be uncovered and needs identified.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience.
A successful candidate will also possess the following
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in developing applications in the Microsoft .NET platform.
- 5+ years’ experience working within a healthcare or regulated environment.
- Extensive experience with technology planning, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
Includes an excellent benefits package featuring an 85% to 95% premium paid healthcare plan, 14 paid holidays, three weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, and more!
How to Apply
Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the top of this page to provide your information to our HR team.