We are seeking a Software Development Project Manager to coordinate activities that will support the growth of a novel diagnostic test designed to improve infant health and save healthcare dollars. This is a regular, full-time position reporting to Sera’s Senior Director of Project Management.
As the Software Development Project Manager, you will manage the day-to-day activities of strategic projects, with a focus on accompanying software development, designed to support the commercial expansion and growth of the PreTRM™ Test, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitating strong cross-functional communication and team development with Commercial Operations, IT Development Operations, IT System Operations, Laboratory Operations, Sales/Marketing, QA/Regulatory, and administrative departments of the company.
- Utilizing best practices for requirements management, risk management, design control, quality control, and document control to meet or exceed expectations of customers and stakeholders.
- Adhering to project scope, budget, and schedule during initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing phases of projects.
- Utilizing Agile Project Management tools and techniques to plan, execute, monitor, and launch new software and IT initiatives.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to team members, stakeholders, and Sera senior management on a regular basis.
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
The starting salary for this role is between $80,000 and $100,000/yr. depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package featuring an 85% to 95% premium paid healthcare plan, 13 paid holidays, three weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, and more!
Sera Prognostics requires attestation of COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.