Located on the edge of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains, Sera Prognostics, Inc. is a women’s health diagnostics company dedicated to improving the health of babies and mothers. We are a growing company tasked with becoming a global leader in high value women’s health diagnostics, delivering pivotal information to physicians that will improve health and improve the economics of healthcare delivery. According to Sera’s CEO, employees here must possess three qualities to be successful: 1) the individual must be passionate and dedicated to changing the world; 2) they must be smart and work smart; and 3) they must have absolute integrity. If this is you, we urge you to keep reading!
We are seeking an accountant to maintain the fixed asset subledger, manage monthly close process, assist with payroll, and contribute to the accounting team. The position will report to the Accounting Manager and will contribute to the accounting team with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing fixed asset accounting.
- Performing cash and credit card reconciliations.
- Maintaining close schedules and book recurring journal entries.
- Updating payroll software with employee changes and assist semi-monthly payroll.
- Working closely with the accounting team to drive process improvements.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and miscellaneous accounting support.
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
The starting salary for this role is $50,000-$70,000/yr. and includes an excellent benefits package featuring an 85% to 95% premium paid healthcare plan, 13 paid holidays, three weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, and more!
Sera Prognostics requires attestation of COVID-19 vaccination at time of offer.